Gelman makes Fake VHS Openings on YouTube and Gets Grounded is a grounded video by Kosta Karatzovalis as part of the Recessverse, published on March 3rd 2019
- Gelman: I'm going to make Fake VHS Openings on YouTube. The opening is The Wizard of Oz from 1985 made by Disney, real, not fake, Ha (x15).
- Text: 30 minutes later.
- Gelman: Wow, I did it, now let's preview it.
- Gelman's dad: Gelman, what are you doing on your computer while grounded?
- Gelman: Um, um, nothing.
- Gelman's dad: Let me see.
- (His dad sits on the computer and finds out that Gelman making fake VHS openings)
- Gelman's dad: OH MY GOD! GELMAN, HOW DARE YOU MAKE FAKE VHS OPENINGS AND UPLOAD THEM ON YOUTUBE. THE OPENING TO THE WIZARD OF OZ WAS MADE BY MGM, NOT BY DISNEY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE ONE. THAT'S IT, GELMAN, YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR 2 MONTHS WITH NO COMPUTER. I WILL DELETE YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW.
- Gelman: No (x20). Dad, please, don't close my account!
- Gelman's dad: It's too late, I am doing it right now.
- (his dad closes account while Gelman starts dancing like an idiot)
- Gelman's dad: There, I closed his account.
- Gelman: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
- Gelman's dad: Go to bed right now.
- (The End)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.