- Wendy Corduroy: Okay Boys come with me.
- Lewis Robinson: Where are We Going?
- Wendy Corduroy: Where Going to Watch Ralph: Breaks the Internet.
- Lewis Robinson: Alright! I'm So Happy for Ralph: Breaks the Internet.
- Henry Evans: Not for Me, Mother, I don't want to watch Ralph: Breaks the Internet, that movie is so boring!
- Wendy Corduroy: Henry Evans, you are watching Ralph: Breaks the Internet, so watch the movie right now!
- Henry Evans: No, I want to see Halloweeen (2018).
- Lewis Robinson: Henry Evans, we are not seeing Halloween (2018), we are seeing Ralph: Breaks the Internet and that's final!
- Henry Evans: All of you are gay for liking this stupid Disney movie!
- Lewis Robinson: Henry Evans, you can either behave while we are watching Ralph: Breaks the Internet or nothing at all!
- Henry Evans: All of you guys! STOP IT! That's really IT! I'm going to shoot the movie theaters with the Machine gun!
- (Henry Evans laughs)
- (Henry Evans shoots the movie screen with the Machine Gun)
- (People screaming and running out of the movie theater)
- (When they arrived home)
- Wendy Corduroy: You're grounded for 9 months for shooting the movie theater with the Machine Gun!
- Lewis Robinson: This means no horror movies, no horror tv series, no horror video games, and you won't be able to see The Good Son Remake when it comes out in theaters!
- Loki: Go to your room right now and starting tomorrow, you will watch The Lion King on DVD with Shimajirō Shimano and his friends and classmates!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.